Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #9
- This resource includes both a downloadable PDF and PowerPoint Slides
- Ideal for Grades 9-12
- Perfect for Language Arts, Life Skills, Character Education, or Leadership classes
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Designed to help students meet Social & Emotional Learning Competencies
Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #9 provides teachers with journal writing prompts for high school students to stimulate critical thinking and ignite one-on-one or classroom discussions. These prompts will help young people learn the Write Your Own Story System which they can use to live for impact.
These 5-minute journal writing prompts for high school students help students learn to seek excellence and grow character skills so they can make a difference in the world. Bring Social Emotional Learning into your classroom with these journal topics for high school students that teach self-awareness and a responsibility to serve others.
This product of journal writing prompts for high school students includes the following files and resources:
- 36 downloadable PDF pages with lines for students to write on
- 36 PowerPoint slides to post if students have their own paper to write on
- Link to a free course with 5 videos introducing the Write Your Own Story System
This resource includes prompts #289-#324 in this series…you can save by purchasing the BUNDLE which includes all 360 prompts to help your students write their own stories!
These journal prompts use the Write Your Own Story System to teach students the 12 Fundamentals of Impact. This system enables young people to donate their unique gifts and abilities to others in an effort to make a positive impact on the world.
Purchase Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #9 today to help high school students live and lead for impact…or save by purchasing the Writing Prompts for High School Bundle!