Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #2
- This resource includes both a downloadable PDF and PowerPoint Slides
- Ideal for Grades 9-12
- Perfect for Language Arts, Life Skills, Character Education, or Leadership classes
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Designed to help students meet Social & Emotional Learning Competencies
Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #2 provides teachers with 36 quick write ideas for high school to bolster servant leadership and relationship skills in teenagers.
These quick write ideas for high school students help young people learn self-leadership and responsible decision-making so they understand how to make a difference in the world. Bring Social Emotional Learning into your classroom easily with these 5-minute writing prompts for high school classrooms.
This product of quick write ideas for high school includes the following files and resources:
- 36 downloadable PDF pages with lines for students to write on
- 36 PowerPoint slides to post if students have their own paper to write on
- Link to a free course with 5 videos introducing the Write Your Own Story System
This resource includes prompts #37-#72 in this series…you can save by purchasing the BUNDLE which includes all 360 prompts to help your students write their own stories!
These journal prompts use the Write Your Own Story System to teach students the 12 Fundamentals of Impact. This system enables young people to donate their unique gifts and abilities to others in an effort to make a positive impact on the world.
Purchase Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #2 today to help high school students live and lead for impact…or save by purchasing the Writing Prompts for High School Bundle!