Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #1
- This resource includes both a downloadable PDF and PowerPoint Slides
- Ideal for Grades 9-12
- Perfect for Language Arts, Life Skills, Character Education, or Leadership classes
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Designed to help students meet Social & Emotional Learning Competencies
Writing Prompts for High Schoolers provides teachers with effective writing prompts to stimulate self-awareness and critical thinking in teenagers.
Rather than asking broad questions like, “What is your favorite pizza topping?” these journal prompts help students develop self-awareness and critical thinking to discover how they can make a difference in the world. Bring Social Emotional Learning into your classroom easily with these journal questions for high school students that can be completed in less than 5 minutes per day.
Writing Prompts for High Schoolers includes the following files and resources:
- 36 downloadable PDF pages with lines for students to write on
- 36 PowerPoint slides to post if students have their own paper to write on
- Link to a free course with 5 videos introducing the Write Your Own Story System
This resource includes prompts #1-#36 in this series…you can save by purchasing the BUNDLE which includes all 360 prompts to help your students write their own stories!
More than ever, students need a blueprint to help them to fulfill their greatest potential. These journal prompts use the Write Your Own Story System to teach students the 12 Fundamentals of Impact. This system enables young people to donate their unique gifts and abilities to others in an effort to make a positive impact on the world.
Purchase Writing Prompts for High Schoolers Set #1 today to help high school students live and lead for impact…or save by purchasing the Writing Prompts for High School Bundle!